I build stuff.
I ask questions. Lots and lots and lots of questions.
In my formal roles in solutions architecture and technical product management, you may find me:
- Clarifying business and customer/user needs, then using that understanding and technical expertise to drive product definition, systems architecture, prioritization, and planning
- Facilitating communication:
- Serving as a bridge between technical and non-technical team members
- Maintaining transparency with stakeholders by providing information about development work
- Recognizing gaps in understanding before they cause problems and working to address them
- Delivering great documentation and presentations
I have repeatedly taken nascent ideas and delivered saleable products and services, often filling multiple roles (including full-stack engineer, database admin, copywriter, and UX/UI designer). I enjoy working on larger cross-functional teams, and while I'm not afraid to jump in and do what's necessary to deliver a great product, I am particularly strong in these areas: